Wondering what steps the EUR has taken to realise the online education ambitions? Curious how digital assessment can be implemented into your course? Or how to develop an online course from scratch? At the bEURs Online Education 2017 you will experience it all.
Following the success of last year, the third edition of the bEURs Online Education will be held on the 20th of September. The event is especially relevant for teachers, education advisors, and support staff in higher education. In addition to the showcase of the current online education projects, we are offering inspiring and hands on break-out sessions. For more information about the current projects and the break-out sessions please navigate through the menu on the right-hand side.
9:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:10 Opening by Gerard Baars
10:10 - 12:30 Showcase online education projects (ft. Community for Learning & Innovation by Huibert Pols MD, PhD, Rector magnificus of Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- MOOC: Landscape Restoration for Sustainable Development, Rotterdam School of Management, Eva Rood
- MOOC: The Politics of Skepticism, Faculty of Philosophy, Wiep de Bunge, Tim de Mey
- MOOCs on Urban Development by IHS, Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies, Elena Marie Enseñado, Maria Zwanenburg
- MOOC: Assessment in Higher Education, Risbo
- Ace Your Self-Study: The Study App, Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Martine Baars
- Flipped Master at Medical School, Erasmus Medical Center, Mary Dankbaar
- ESL Virtual Reality Moot Court, Erasmus School of Law, Farshida Zafar
- UB Information Literacy Skills, University Library, Gusta Drenthe, Judith Gulpers
- Innovation in Education @ RSM, Rotterdam School of Management, Jacqueline de Nooijer, Fedora Jadi
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch + Online Education Market
13:30 - 15:00 Break-out sessions
15:00 - 16:00 Drinks
Register today, space is limited
And feel free to share this with your colleagues, partners, friends, or whomever may be interested in the event.