- We are an interuniversity and interdisciplinary centre that combines the specific strengths of research groups in three universities.
- Leiden University, Delft University of Technology and Erasmus University Rotterdam want to continuously innovate and improve university teaching and learning and foster study success.
- All three universities stress the importance of research-based university education.
- The Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Centre for Education and Learning focuses on discovering the conditions for study success.
- Our own three universities form our ‘living lab’ and our results are implemented in our universities.
Why does everyone think it is self-explanatory for medicine to be evidence based, yet hardly anybody makes the same demands of university education?
Simone Buitendijk, former Vice-Rector of Leiden University