Media & Learning Association's annual conference is back in Leuven, Belgium on 2-3 June 2022, marking the 10th anniversary of the Association. The conference is packed with talks, demos, and discussions about teaching and learning in higher education with media support for the 21st century.
Some of the highlights are:
- Hybrid teaching – what works best and what does this mean for planners and support services.
- Talks by Brian J. Beatty (San Francisco State University, USA), Annelies Raes (KU Leuven, Belgium, and Université de Lille, France), and Zac Woolfitt (Inholland University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands).
- Getting the most out of video
- Talks by Erin Crisp (Campus Edu, USA) and Pim van Schöll (Technical University Delft, The Netherlands).
- The changing role of support services
- Talks by Deborah Arnold (AUNEGE, France), Sonia Hetzner (Friedrich-Alexander-University, Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), Germany), and Emma Wiersma & Julian van der Kraats (Leiden University, The Netherlands).
- Moving XR mainstream
- Talks by Thomas Ginn (Leiden University, The Netherlands).
- Demos of apps used in everyday teaching in higher education institutions.
Explore the program and register at https://conference.media-and-learning.eu/