The Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Center for Education and Learning is THE centre on Education and Learning Technology and aims to explore new directions for radical innovation of online and blended teaching and learning in Higher Education and build a sustainable Research Centre for the LDE partnership. In LDE-CEL an international team of researchers is working on collecting evidence, document research and expertise in the area of digital higher education by combining the power of online learning with the advantages of face-to-face education in blended settings. Research topics are focused on Data & AI Enhanced Learning, Digital Literacy and Augmented & Virtual Reality. The LDE CEL team is also involved in Educational Initiatives and Innovation.
The LDE Centre for Education and Learning is looking for an Executive Assistant/Project Manager
The position focuses on two parts:
- assisting and working directly with the Scientific Director of LDE-CEL on the financial and administrative management of the centre as also questions around acquisition and project management procedures. This also involves guiding and managing the budget, developing strategic approaches for embedding and integration of the centre with the three universities, and centralised support function for LDE-CEL scientists.;
- work on strategic (research) projects in the context of educational innovation, policy development, and strategic project and partnership development.
We are looking for a flexible team player who has:
- experience in financial and organisational management of research projects;
- strong communication and networking skills;
- a supportive attitude;
- scientific background in at least one of the centre’s focus areas of digital education;
- experience in communication and event management;
- teaching skills are a plus.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact professor Marcus Specht, email: email@example.com
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please apply before here before August 28, 2022
- A pre-employment screening can be part of the selection procedure;
- You can apply online. We will not process applications sent by email and/or post;
- Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.