At LDE CEL we have several open positions for Student Assistants. See below our open vacancies.
Furthermore, we also offer several Master/Bachelor Thesis topics which can be found here.
Creative App Developer
Are you interested in building an application to support learners?
Learners are required to self-regulate their learning to achieve success across all levels of education. Self-regulate learning includes goal setting, planning, time management, and self-monitoring of various aspects of learning (e.g., emotions, productivity, and progress). Given that many learners are poor at self-regulated learning, developing support to optimize the self-regulatory learning process is crucial. This project aims to use mobile/web technologies to provide ubiquitous support for self-regulated learning.
The Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Centre for Education and Learning is looking for a student assistant who can help to develop and build a creative application. We are looking for someone who:
- has a good sense of UI/UX
- is interested in research work
- is able to work for approx 8 hours per week, depending on the tasks per moment
- is available as soon as possible, for a minimum of 6 months
- has past experience in developing an application is desired but not required
What do you get for this?
- Favourable salary based on student assistant remuneration;
- You are part of the Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Centre for Education and Learning network and have short lines with various professors and other researchers;
- You will participate in the Erasmus+ project and gain working experience as a mobile app developer;
Are you ready to apply? Send your application (CV and motivation) to Jacqueline Wong We are looking forward to your application before April 25, 2022
Are you interested in this vacancy or do you have any questions, get in touch with Jacqueline Wong