At LDE CEL we are also working with Student Assistants. See below our open vacancies.
Furthermore, we also offer several Master/Bachelor Thesis topics which can be found here.
We are looking for a student assistant with a background in computer science. You will be assisting on various research projects within the field of educational technology. The current project at hand involves setting-up existing open-source research software on a TU Delft server and managing a backend database for storing research data.
Other projects you may be involved with at CEL include software development (with a focus on web and mobile applications).
What we ask from you:
- General experience with web development, servers, and database management is a plus.
- The ability to work flexibly, and independently is important, and an interest in applying computer science skills to a research setting is key.
What we offer:
- 8-12 hours per week, for 2-3 months, with an opportunity to extend the contract to work on additional projects.
- This position involves working in a multidisciplinary team, with the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects.
- Flexible workspace at CEL TU Delft.
For questions or interested please contact Gabrielle Martins van Jaarsveld (firstname.lastname@example.org)