Teaching online requires re-thinking course design to align with the strategies that best suit the content and the students. The resources below stress the pedagogy of online learning and how it is best incorporated into courses to facilitate student engagement and success.
- A New Pedagogy is Emerging… and Online Learning is a Key Contributing Factor
- Certificate in Blended and Online Teaching: A Carleton University Open Educational Resource
- Teaching in a Digital Age: Guidelines for Designing Teaching and learning for a Digital Age
- Video Resources for Teaching Online and at a Distance
A series of four videos
- How to Design an Innovative Course
- Learning Analytics
- Understanding the Building Blocks of Online Learning
Through the writings and research of pre-eminent online learning expert, Dr. Tony Bates
- Five key questions to take Online Learning in Ontario to the next level
- Best Practices in the Use of Technology to Integrate Core Skills into Course Content
Beyond Course Content: Teaching Core Skills Online.